with a trailer and truck bed full of most everything i own, and with a heart in love and willing to take a risk for that love.
saying that this has been an easy year would not be truthful. it has been a difficult one, for life here has not been instantly gratifying for me.
- i got to be with tim in the same place and then marry him
- i set up my first home as a married woman
- i have been given jobs that i love and where i have great favor
- i am mentoring three amazing young women
- i saw that the convictions of my heart are free-standing and not merely due to the influence of a certain group
- i was adopted and am loved by a small group of folks, even when i have been ugly
- i experienced my Father’s love in new ways
- i watched a prayer rhythm unfold in a dedicated prayer room
this is enough to make it a good year, yes?